Call for Workshops
We are looking for emerging narrative practices and innovative narrative practitioners to host a workshop at BEYOND STORYTELLING 2018 in Hamburg.
The narrative field is always evolving and expanding. From the impact of virtual reality to the possibilities of new communication technologies the way we tell stories and work with narratives in organizations is transforming. At the same time, narrative practices are evolving in the fields of change, group facilitation, communication, branding, organizational learning and knowledge management.
At BEYOND STORYTELLING 2018 we want to invite practitioners to offer workshops which reflect these emerging practices. The workshops shall invite the participants of the conference to explore and experience different ways of working with stories in an interactive way.
Overall, we will have around 12 workshops. Workshops will be either 90 or 120 minutes. The selection of the workshops will be finished end of December 2017 with the application deadline on December 15, 2017.
what we are looking for
- Workshop proposals that fit and explore our theme "Re-Authoring Futures"
- Innovative narrative approaches in the fields of change, communication, learning, branding, leadership, knowledge management
- A good sense of what it means to host an entertaining, informative, highly interactive workshop session
If you are interested in hosting a session, please fill out our Form for the Application for a Workshop.
What do I get?
- Free entrance to BEYOND STORYTELLING 2018
- Exposure to a vibrant and knowledgeable community of practice
- Be part of a phantastic hosting team